-
March 12th, 2006, 04:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I just received Kit on Monday. Her hair seems shorter to me than the pictures that I have seen of other Kits. The hair length was the first thing that I noticed about her. My daughter's first comment when she saw her was that her hair was short too. Has anyone else had this? If I push her hair down, it is a little longer. It just has some bounce to the hair that keeps it shorter. Does the hair relax more over time?
I am still working on an album so I can't share her picture yet. I need to figure out how to link it to my message. I am off to a doll show today so hopefully, I can do it later this weekend.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks